Objection to BevMo business application

From: Bob Machlin <bmachlin_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:37:32 -0800

Dear Sir/Ms:

I would like to provide my strong objection to business application by Beverages & More. As we all know, super stores have provided us with wide variety of products at very good prices in many locations where variety and low prices are not available. However, as we also all know, this is NOT the case with regard to liquor in the Menlo Park area. Beltramos of Atherton and K&L of Redwood City have provided us with wide variety, good prices, and very friendly service. And for those in Redwood City and further north who do want a liquor super store, there is already a BevMo. A liquor super store in Menlo Park is both unnecessary and, if we support it, will do harm to the very merchants that have served us well over many years. Please reject the business application by BevMo.

Sincerely,

Robert Machlin

51 Marymont Ave

Atherton

email: bmachlin_at_comcast.net

cell: 650-799-1156 Received on Sun Nov 07 2010 - 18:38:18 PST