BevMo

From: Brenda Herrington <Brenda_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:29:10 -0800

Dear Menlo Park City Council Members,

I urge you to deny a Use Permit for BevMo. BevMo already has a presence 2.5 miles away from Menlo Park, we don't need another liquor store in Menlo Park, and we don't need another chain in Menlo Park.

Right now, when the economy is flat, we need to support locally-owned retailers in order to keep our local businesses IN business. Empty storefronts depress us all. Please help the community preserve independent retailers by denying the Use Permit for BevMo.

Thank you,
Brenda Herrington Received on Sun Nov 07 2010 - 17:29:33 PST