bid selection

From: Marianne Brems <mbrems_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:04:46 -0800

I am a member of the Menlo Masters swim program under the direction of Tim Sheeper. I swim with the team 4-5 days a week year around and have done this for the last 11 years and I compete in open water swims during the summer months. I can't imagine life without the team with its wide variety of workouts and workout times.

With 378 registered members the team provides a stable base of revenue of the facility. Please consider this in the upcoming bid selection.

Thank you,
Marianne Brems Received on Sun Nov 07 2010 - 09:27:08 PST