Burgess and solo !!

From: Norphel Tsering <nortse_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 22:01:45 -0700

Respected sirs/madame,

My name is Tenzin Dingpontsawa and I Have 3 daughters ages 10, 7 and 4. My eldest has been in SOLO for 4 years and the middle is in SOLO too and next year am planning to send my youngest. SOLO is one of the best thing or the activites they are doing and they enjoy a lot. The coches are the best and they are doing their job to the fullest. Therefore, we pray that, we can use the pool with SOLO team. GO SOLO GO!!!!!

I'm not welloff, otherwise, I will donate a pool for SOLO. SOLO is that good. I think its public pool and public should get to use with the pool. Hope, you guys will understand the children and how sad they become if something takes from them which is there. They are the future of this country and if you treat the future like this then you know the result. Unhappy kids and I don't know !!!!! In short, include SOLO Which is good for all. KIDS are the future and think of the future. Sincerely yours,
Tenzin.        Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 22:18:54 PDT