No BevMo in Menlo Park across from Safeway

From: Donna Chu <donnafchu_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:42:01 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council members,

We oppose granting BevMo a "use permit" to operate in Menlo Park, because we want to support the existing food and beverage vendors in our town.

No to BevMo.

Sincerely,
The Chu-Subbiah family (Donna, Subbiah, Jagan, and Daven) 104 Elm St,
Menlo Park, CA  94025 Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 17:54:47 PDT