Burgess swimming pool

From: F. J. Cwiekowski <fjcwie62_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:56:05 -0400

 Dear Friends,

Only recently have I signed on for swimming at Burgess pool. I am a senior, not an expert swimmer, but have come to appreciate very much the opportunity to use the pool for exercise. I have learned from others that some consideration is being given to leasing the operation to someone other than the present operator.

I just wish to say I am very pleased with and grateful for the present arrangement. I hope there would not be a dramatic change or lessening of access to the pool by folks like myself. I cannot speak for others, of course, but I would be willing to pay a bit more for access to the pool.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Frederick J. Cwiekowski
320 Middlefield Road
Menlo Park, CA 04025 Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 17:20:46 PDT