In support of proposed BevMo in Menlo Park

From: Martin Oncina <Martin_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:38:56 -0700

To: Menlo Park City Council

I have considered the proposed opening of BevMo in Menlo Park, located at 700 El Camino in the shopping center with the Big 5, Staples etc. I personally feel there is a lack of beverage stores, more specifically those providing unique products in the area. In addition the number of vacancies in the proposed center is a concern for me as a local business owner as I am sure it is for the city council.

It is my opinion that this new addition to our neighborhood would benefit the city of Menlo Park in a number of ways; increased jobs, taxes and potential revenue for other neighboring vendors. I am fully in favor of this proposal.

Best Regards,

Martin Oncina
martin_at_oncina.com

ONCINA FINE JEWELRY
1148 Crane Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025
T 650.327.3334
F 650.327.3336 Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 15:47:43 PDT