Yes to Beltramo's, no to BevMo

From: Ted Tarbell <tarbell_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:19:50 -0700

  Dear City Council,

Though not a resident of Menlo Park, I shop at Beltramo's frequently. For example, I visit every time I go to Golden Shears for a haircut, and some fraction of the time I go to the Guild Theater or Stanford Shopping Center.

Please oppose a Use permit for BevMo in Menlo Park. There are already BevMo's in Mountain View and Redwood City, so another one in Menlo Park would not significantly increase the options or convenience to local shoppers. But it would hurt the wonderful local asset that is Beltramo's.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ted & Sylvia Tarbell
1040 Los Altos Ave
Los Altos, CA 94022 Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 15:26:41 PDT