BevMo Use Permit

From: Lyn Denend <lyn_denend_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:10:48 -0700

City Council Members - I just wanted to write a short note to oppose BevMo's desire to do business in Menlo Park. Having another major liquor store in town is definitely not a necessity. And, we already have the convenience of Beltramo's just up El Camino Real. I would hate to see us hurt this important family business, particularly since it has been part of our community for such a long time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lyn Denend
1095 Lemon Street
MP, CA 94025        Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 14:14:38 PDT