BevMo!

From: James Gran <james.gran_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:49:20 -0700

I am a long-time resident of Menlo Park and I support having BevMo in Menlo Park.
I shop at their stores in Redwood City and in Mountain View, so other towns are getting my sales taxes.
I do not shop at Beltramo's or Draegers, so their business will be unaffected.
I urge you to approve BevMo's application to open in Menlo Park. Thanks.
James Gran
1050 Cloud Ave. Received on Sat Nov 06 2010 - 10:52:27 PDT