Upcoming Review of the BevMo Use Permit

From: bls rosasco <blsrosasco_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 23:52:24 -0700

Dear Mayor Cline and Members of the City Council.

It is striking to me that so many city resources have been expended on the BevMo application, whose approval was a doubtful decision and one that will bring in only a tiny amount of annual sales tax revenues while creating great controversy and unhappiness in our community.

I have attached a letter along with several attachments for your consideration regarding the upcoming deliberations to rescind the approval of BevMo's use permit. Most of the attachments are self explanatory, but perhaps a small amount of explanation on the others would be useful.

I have cc'd the city email log as I am not sure if a copy of my direct correspondence would be automatically included in the log for public record. I had searched, but did not find any of my previous correspondence to Council Members last September, in the log.

Thank you all for your time and attention to this challenging community issue.

Barbara Rosasco