Solo Aquatics

From: Andrea B Hyde <andrea55_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:47:44 -0700

Hello,
My son has been swimming with Solo Aquatics for over three years.  It is the perfect introduction for our neighborhood kids into competitive swimming.  My son had a hardtime with other group sports, and being on this swim team has really changed his wholeoutlook on sports.  Coach Tom is so positive and supportive of all of the kids in the program.Please keep lanes open at Burgess for Solo, this community really appreciates havingSolo at Burgess. Thank you,
Andrea Hyde Received on Fri Nov 05 2010 - 15:27:25 PDT