No Bev Mo

From: Suzanne Portugal <suzanne.portugal_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:15:03 -0700

I grew up in Menlo Park and now raise my children here. I have been part of the community for 30 years. I do not want to see Bev Mo in Menlo Park. Big chain stores like that will take away from the charm and small town feel of Menlo Park. We already have enough liquor stores, and Bev Mo in Redwood City is only a short drive. Keep the small local stores in Menlo Park thriving.

Regards,

Suzanne Received on Fri Nov 05 2010 - 09:14:41 PDT