I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Nancy Walery <nwalery_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:47:17 -0700

Bev Mo has every right to compete with the other businesses in Menlo Park.  We, who live in the area, have a right to competitive prices.  IIf Bev Mo is not allowed to open in Menlo Park, we will continue to shop in Redwood City and DEFINITELY NEVER IN MENLO PARK! Received on Fri Nov 05 2010 - 08:48:25 PDT