Renewal of Menlo Swim & Sport Contract

From: Marks, Doug (RWC) <DMarks_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:45:59 -0700

Dear City Council:

As a Menlo Park family, we wanted to express our support of Menlo Swim and Sport managing the Burgess swim facilities. Over the past 10 years we have been involved in various Menlo Swim and Sport programs and programs that Tim Sheeper has led. These have included Team Sheeper Triathlon team, Menlo Masters, children's swim lessons, recreational swimming, and lap swimming. Our family has benefited from all of these programs via our family's health, fitness, and skill level in swimming. The staff has been very good and camaraderie (especially in the adult teams) has been outstanding. Although we are not currently using any of the programs, we sincerely value having them available in the community and may rejoin at some point in the future. We appreciate the way Tim Sheeper and his staff run the programs and support their continued management and renewal of their contract.

Sincerely,

Sidney & Doug Marks

Menlo Park Residents   Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 21:20:48 PDT