I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: <dcnordlund_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 23:23:18 +0000

I am surprised that having a convenient BevMo store in Menlo Park is a issue for the city council. It is a store that brings in needed tax revenue with minimal to no disruption. I support their request to move into the old Chili's restaurant space on El Camino as it will save me the drive to Mountain View.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best regards,
Craig Nordlund

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 20:48:45 PDT