Burgess pool

From: Jorge Pont <jorge_pont_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:25:30 -0700

Dear City Council:

As a resident in unincorporated Menlo Park I have been swimming with the Team Sheeper master's swim team for the last 12 years. This note is to express my support in having Tim and his organization continue to run the Burgess swim center programs and pool.

Sincerely,

Jorge Pont
Menlo Park        Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 20:17:43 PDT