I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Suzanne Antink <santink_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:41:47 -0700

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate BevMo as a sound purveryor of spirits that often highlights hard to find and interesting beverages. Each of these "larger" stores (Safeway, Trader Joes, etc.) have their own specialities and strengths. However, none is a Costco or Wallmart, or even a Target or Kohls. I would appreciate the convenience.

Thanks,

Suz
(Palo Alto Resident)
Suz Antink, EdD
Math Teacher/Palo Alto High School
'I Am Still Learning' ('Aśn aprendo') --Goya, in Black Chalk Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 20:17:41 PDT