I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Brian Mckay <y2mckay_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:35:09 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

Please permit the implementation of a BevMo store at the proposed site on El Camino in Menlo Park, CA. As a resident who lives just down the block on Roble Ave., and as a frequent BevMo customer, I (and many of my neighbors, I'm sure) would find this to be extrememely convenient. The proposed space (the former Chili's restaurant) has been empty and dormant for over two years now. Wouldn't it make sense to allow a thriving business like BevMo to set up shop and bring jobs and revenue in the form of sales tax to the city of Menlo Park? Yes, there are other nearby liquor stores already, but many of them like Beltramo's or K&L are just a little too pricey for a working stiff like myself. So please allow this establishment to join our community.

Sincerely,
Brian Mckay
691 Roble Ave. #1
Menlo Park, CA Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 19:19:35 PDT