I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: david simpson <davidsimpson01_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:32:21 -0700

I believe that Having a new Bev-Mo store in Menlo park will benefit the city. I like many loyal customers  have to travel to Redwood City to currently shop. Why should my money be spent there when it can add to the cities revenue. It Seems that with all the vacant retail space in Menlo Park the city should be concerned with reversing this trend.Every other block we have vacant car lots and office space, come on city council lets be pro business!!! Sincerely, David Simpson resident Suburban Park, Menlo Park  Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 19:00:32 PDT