I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: <dhoward_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:31:02 -0700

I support BevMo's store in the old Chili"s location. I am and have been a resident of Menlo Park for 14 years. Please approve this store at that location. I think the majority of residents would support this store. The people against it are very noisy but do not represent the majority. They are only anti-competition, and exclusionary. It is not their right as a noisy group to stop this store. David Howard
2262 Sharon road
Menlo Park Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 18:45:31 PDT