I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Couluris, George <George.Couluris_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:10:04 -0700

I am long-time resident of Menlo Park, and I am strongly in favor of approving a use permit for BevMo! to open at 700 El Camino Real. The location and service would be most convenient for me and my follow residents. BevMo! would add to the revenue base of the City. I say this because a BevMo! establishment in Menlo Park would attract new revenue to the City and would not alter my purchase decisions. I will continue to do business with BevMo! regardless of location as would many other residents, which would not impact other retailers.

I do not perceive that BevMo on El Camino would alter the character of the City since it would be occupying an existing business site without major structural change.

George Couluris

172 East Creek Drive

Menlo Park, CA 94025

-

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged. Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.
-