Go BevMo!

From: kenneth pratt <lawhead2003_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:48:46 -0700

In these times of economic adversity, I find it absolutely amazing to learn that the City Council would in any way obstruct bringing BevMo to Menlo Park!

The location is perfect! It is low-key, has plenty of parking, is easily accessible and allows BevMo the opportunity to bring off-the-street business to a strip mall where others are surely struggling to make rent!

The company is reputable! They are a well-known business that takes all of the issues relative to the distribution of liquor seriously!

I have found their employees at other locations to be well informed as to their products (which is more than can be said about Safeway)! I have found their employees at other locations to be down-to-earth (which is more than can be said about Draegers)! Finally, I have found their pricing to be in keeping with today's economic realities (the only other retailer in Menlo Park doing that is Trader Joe's where parking is a nightmare and selection is extremely limited).

A little bit of competition is a good thing because this is still America...right?        Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 18:00:19 PDT