I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Paul Esber <paesber_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:24:35 -0700

Not sure why anyone would be saying it is a bad idea to have a bevmo in menlo park it would certainly make my shopping a lot easier. Bevmo has always been a clean well run establishment and everyone there seems to be happy. I would advise letting them build as planned.

Paul Esber Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 16:54:47 PDT