Burgess Pool - Menlo Swim and Sport

From: r w stevens <framistat_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:08:38 -0700

Dear City Council,

For years 20 years I had been swimming at Palo Alto's Rinconada pool. That pool is so close to my Palo Alto home that I would typically bike there. About 3 years ago there were basic maintenance issues that were not being resolved -- so one day I decided to come over to Burgess Pool to swim and loved it!! I have been swimming and exercising at the Burgess pool ever since that day. In fact there are many swimmers like me who used to swim at Rinconada and now swim only at Burgess Pool.

Menlo Swim and Sport does a very good job of managing the facility. The swim times are wonderful and work well with my busy schedule. Also, the Aqua Fitness class is great. If you haven't tried it yet -- do so. It makes you feel great!
Over the years spent at Burgess, I and the many other people who use the pool have developed a strong like minded community. We exercise, encourage and laugh together and live well -- to a large degree because of Menlo Swim and Sport.

-Rosemary

--

Rosemary W. Stevens
(650) 494-2800 Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 16:45:48 PDT