I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Sylvia Walker <sylviamwalker_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:58:09 -0700

I am writing in support of approval for a BevMo! business in Menlo Park. I am a member of BevMo! and shop at their stores in Redwood City and Mountain View. I would rather shop in Menlo Park and keep sales tax revenue at home! Sylvia Walker
700 Stanford Ave.
Menlo Park Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 16:45:45 PDT