I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: BevMo! Store 62 Folsom <store62_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:52:33 -0700

We are a historic California town with a rich history of small business. At no time has Bevmo! exhibited a big box persona and co-exists with all types of business here in Folsom. We feel that a Bevmo! store in your area will bring more business to retailers in your community and provide a valuable resource to your local residence. Having been born and raised in the Bay Area ( I grew up in Daly City ) I know how your community values its heritage and Bevmo! being born in the Bay Area also knows how to work with the local businesses in the area. I hope this helps your decision and we at Bevmo! look forward to serving your community.

Chris Mancuso
Folsom Bevmo!
Store Manager Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 16:15:39 PDT