Burgess Pool Contract

From: Meredith Gimble <msgimble73_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:26:58 -0700

To Whom it May Concern,

My partner and I have been swimming at the Burgess Pools for three years. We participate in lap swimming, swim lessons, and the Masters program, and couldn't be happier.

We've tried other facilities to see how they compare, and each time we do we realize how much we prefer Burgess. Menlo Swim and Sport offer more variety, better hours, and are simply better managed than others we've experienced. Menlo Swim and Sport seem to be unique for several reasons:

The programs continue to be fresh and exciting, and cater to everyone regardless of ability and age It's clear community is a focus: not only do they offer events/programs for the whole family, their close involvement with Building Futures Now demonstrates how important our community and kids are to them! The staff seem to be much more knowledgeable and professional than those at other facilities I've experienced Communication is timely and transparent - we always feel like we know what's going on, and they are always listening and responding to feedback Registering fro programs is easy and convenient

We can't say enough positive things about Menlo Swim and Sport. They have become a part of our lives, and will hopefully continue to be a positive, productive partner with the City of Menlo Park.

Regards,
M. Gimble
Eastridge Ave., Menlo Park                                                   Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 13:27:42 PDT