Tim Sheeper and Menlo Masters

From: Ken Goldman <kgoldman5_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:51:40 -0700

Menlo Park City Council, I live in the area and just want to express my appreciation and support of Tim and his crew, I have known Tim for 15+ years and there is no one that is more encouraging to all of us, all ages and socio economic backgrounds. Please take this as a strong recommendation to Tim and His group to continue managing the Pool

My very best

Ken

Ken Goldman

Cell: 415-342-2495   Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 12:52:10 PDT