Business Proposal

From: LEE LAN <info_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 02:29:26 +0800

Hello

How are you ? Am from Hong Kong, am a Chinese , I have a Mutual business proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from your country, I will like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle for me in your country. This project involves a huge specific amount I can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong. Am a chinese man, and we are bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. you should send me response to my email: leeclanccxx_at_hkboxdotnet.com Sincerely,
Lan Lee Cheng Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 11:29:51 PDT