Apartment Parking

From: JACOB RINALDI <jacob.rinaldi_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:05:01 -0700

I recently moved into an apartment on Menlo Ave , because I like the city and it was conveniently close to Stanford University. My apartment provides no parking spaces, and is not zoned to allow for yearly parking passes. Please consider extending yearly parking passes to more apartment buildings in the city. As the law is currently written, I have found no available option. Thank you,