Burgess Pool Contract

From: Sandy Bardas <sandyb_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:49:01 -0700

I am a resident of Menlo Park and the current program at Burgess Pool is very important to me. I have been a member of Menlo Masters for 12 years. We have been located at various pools before finding our current home at the new Burgess Pool. Before, we were just a Masters Team. Now we are a complete aquatic program. The city should be proud of this year around community oriented program for all ages and abilities. I am proud that through the wide range of program at our pool, the citizens of our city have become active and involved in a model aquatic facility.

I say the Tim Sheeper should be rewarded with the contract to continue this cherished city asset. This is not a time to change contractors to one whose chief reason to take over the pool management is because they don't get the exact conditions that they want. Even the name, Solo, does not project a sense of an inclusive community.

City Council-vote for the proven track record of community outreach and success and award the contract to Menlo Swim and Sport.

Sandra Bardas

1343 Hoover Street

Menlo Park, CA Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 10:55:21 PDT