Burgess Pool/Menlo Swim

From: Sharon Swann <sswann_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:40:00 -0700

To the City of Menlo Park,

I've been a swimmer with Menlo Masters for many years and cannot say enough good words about the program. Tim Sheeper is the most dependable and upbeat coach I've ever met. There isn't a day that the coach doesn't show up (like in other masters groups), there is a lot of variety to the workouts, and everyone gets a great workout and has fun. The other programs at Burgess are well staffed and every time I'm in the park, I see lots of smiles and tons of people enjoying the facilities.

As a Menlo Park resident, I really hope that Tim Sheeper will retain his contract at Burgess--I doubt that the City will find anyone else who can run such a well-organized program.

Sharon Swann
1241 Cotton Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 10:44:12 PDT