RSVP confirmation for Rebuilding Together - 2005

From: <LMmail_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:14:32 -0700

Confirmation for Nicholas P. Jellins.
We are sorry that you will not be attending the event listed below. Thank you for letting us know.

Name: Rebuilding Together - 2005
Date: 4/30/2005
Time: 8:00:00 AM

Location: The Way We Grow Infant Toddler Center in East Palo Alto, 2201 University Ave, East Palo Alto

Event Description:
This annual community service event has been a great LM tradition to serve our communities and reconnect with classmates and alums. Coordinator Charles Cheng is also calling volunteers.

You have indicated that you will have 10 guests:

Guest: sitcdsryo
Guest: sitcdsryo
Guest: sitcdsryo
Guest: sitcdsryo