Burgess Pool Contract

From: Isabel Jones <isabeljone_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 06:18:28 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

I have taken my children to swim lessons to Burgess for many years. There is not a better run organization than Menlo Swim & Sport. The instructors are kind and professional. The pool, locker and surrounding areas are meticulously clean. There are numerous fun activities for children and families. There is a happy feeling when you go to Burgess and are greeted by the upbeat and supportive staff.

Our family has been part of Menlo Atherton High School for several years with my older boys attending all four years. I know how poorly SOLO is viewed in the community and at M-A. They were difficult to work with when using the M-A pools. They were notorious for refusing to give lane hours to M-A programs. You do know they were asked to leave M-A!!!!! I can't beleive you would seriously consider their application for the Burgess pool contract?

It seems so clear that Menlo Swim & Sport does an outstanding job on multiple levels and should be awarded the pool contract.

Sincerely,

Isabel Jones, Menlo Park resident Received on Thu Nov 04 2010 - 06:26:50 PDT