I oppose BevMo in Menlo Park

From: Derek Marsano <derek_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:47:38 -0700

Dear sirs and madams:

I wish to register my opposition to the proposed Beverages and More store in Menlo Park. In a city where population isn't growing and consumption is flat, a new entrant will take a dramatic portion of sales from existing vendors, jeopardizing their viability. Please help preserve independent retailers in our community and vote NO to BevMo in Menlo Park.

Sincerely,

Derek Marsano

960 Siskiyou Drive

Menlo Park, CA 94025

(650) 854-6786 H | (415) 640-4696 M | (650) 926-9980 F     Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 22:53:35 PDT