BevMo Use Permit

From: Reed Fratt <reedfratt_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:41:38 -0700

Hello,
My name is Reed Fratt. I am twelve years old, and I was writing to you about the Use Permit for BevMo. I wanted to say that it would obviously put a decline into sales at Beltramo's; my family's favorite store in Menlo Park. I know the people at Beltramo's very well, they are all very nice to me, and they are to other customers as well. Whenever I am looking for a drink, I bike to their store to get it. So once again, don't let a Big-Name store like BevMo put a great, family-owned store like Beltramo's out of business.

Thank you for your time,
Reed Fratt        Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 18:44:21 PDT