BevMo Use Permit

From: Ray Basso <Ray_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:11:45 -0700

I would like to lend my support to NOT approving the use permit of BevMo. As a long time resident of Menlo Park, I greatly appreciate the legendary status of Beltramo's. It has long been recognized up and down the peninsula as one of the finest wine vendor around. Let's not let a chain drive out our independent and locally owned business who contribute so much to the Menlo Park community.

Regards,

Ray Basso

Raymond W. Basso
5 Bolton Place
Menlo Park CA 94025
Voice: 650-743-6977
Fax: 650-321-3145
 <mailto:Ray_at_BassoFamily.org> Ray_at_BassoFamily.org   Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 16:13:37 PDT