(no subject)

From: Jerry Deal <jerry_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:25:31 -0700

Hon. Jerry Deal

Councilman, City of Burlingame

1226 Paloma Avenue

Burlingame, California 94010

PH: (650) 343-6014

E-Mail: jdeal_at_burlingame.org

To: Hon. Kirsten Keith

11-3-2010

Kirsten:

Congratulations on your victory last night and a fresh voice on the Menlo Park City

Council. I look forward to working with you and your other council members on the regional issues we face. I hope to see you at our next Council of Cities meeting in San Carlos. Good luck!

Best Regards

Jerry Deal

Jerry Deal

Councilman