Hello

From: Mark Birk <birk.mark_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 02:11:59 +0800

Hello,

I am Major Mark E. Birk, I am a Canadian soldier attached to UN peace keeping force in Iraq , I am the commanding officer of the First Battalion of the Royal Irish Regiment, as you may know everyday, there are several cases of insurgent’s attacks and suicide bombings going on here.

I managed to move funds belonging to some demised people who were attacked and killed through insurgent attacks. The total amount is US$8.4Million dollars in cash. I want to move this money to you, so that you may keep my share for me until when I come over to meet you.

I will take 60%, you take 30% and the remaining 10% will be used to defray any expenses encounter during the transaction. No strings attached, just help me move it out. I am planning to use Diplomatic courier services to convey the funds out in large metallic box with the aid of diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested in the business do get back to me via email but whereby you are not, please do disregard the mail. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out within 48hrs to your door step.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Respectfully,
Major Mark Birk   Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 11:14:50 PDT