urging NO on BevMo application

From: Chris Thomsen <reyna4_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:35:57 -0700

Dear Council Members:

Please count me among the many Menlo Park residents who ask that you NOT APPROVE the Use Permit for a BevMo store in Menlo Park. I believe it is in the best interest of our town to support as many independent businesses as possible, including, but not limited to wine and liquor stores. Stores such as Keplers and Beltramos add significantly to the character and value of our community. In both cases, chain stores represent a threat to their success.

I do not consider a BevMo store in Menlo Park a convenience or necessity to our community.

Sincerely,

Chris Thomsen
5 Reyna Place Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 10:38:35 PDT