Support of Tim Sheeper

From: Kathleen Barcos <kbarcos_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:32:29 -0700

I am writing in support of Tim Sheeper continuing to run the Menlo Swim Center. I swam at the pool before he took over and there was no feeling of anything there. Just water in a square ( usually dirty) and a shower room that was usually dirty also. Now the facitilies are well taken care of . Tim Sheeper has raised the level of the swimming in Menlo Park. The Menlo Masters is a wonderful program even for older swimmers like me . I have totally improved and enjoy the facilities( not just because they are new- its the atmosphere of community created by Tim Sheeper) . Tim Sheeper encourages participation in both swimming and community service. He is always looking for ways to improve the facility and programs and he listens to the comments from the attendees and acts on those he can. You know he cares because he is an athlete himself and "walking the talk". None of that was there before -

Tim Sheeper should stay in charge of the Menlo Swim Center.

Sincerely
Kathleen Barcos- Resident , Menlo Park Received on Wed Nov 03 2010 - 09:36:18 PDT