Beverages and More application

From: martin rayl <martyrayl_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:21:14 -0700

My name is Dr. Martin Rayl. I live at 60 Mansion Court, Menlo Park, CA 94025.

I am sending you this note to express my OPPOSITION to the granting of a Use Permit for Beverages and More (BevMo) to do business in Menlo Park.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Martin Rayl        Received on Tue Nov 02 2010 - 17:29:05 PDT