BevMo

From: Deborah Kranz <dkranz_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:06:10 -0700

Council Members

I wanted to let you know that I am opposed to the opening of BevMo in Menlo Park.

Menlo Park is a highly respected community and some of the high end retail shops such as Keplers, Beltramos & Draegers, that make our community unique and attract visitors who want upscale environments or products, are already forced to compete with online or nearby competing low cost competition. It would be shame to loose the prestigious retailers we have by allowing some of these warehouse type fronts compete in the same city.

I personally like the "personal service" uniquely provided in Beltramos, Keplers and Draegers, and would support competitors that would jeopardize their business (by the way, I do not consider Whole Foods a competitor but rather an upscale health food store)

Thank you

Deborah L. Kranz
Kranz & Associates
830 Menlo Avenue, Suite 105
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-854-4500 Office Received on Tue Nov 02 2010 - 08:10:05 PDT