Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Barbara Jones <barbaraj_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:29:12 -0700

City Council Members,

I have been an aquatics participant at the Burgess pool since Tim Sheeper took over the facility. I have seen and been a part of the transformation Tim has created at this facility and I am always amazed at how fully he incorporates all members of the community. I am sure you are aware of the many, many programs offered at the Burgess facility - from the young to the old and everyone in between. Is he pleasing everybody? No. No one can. Tim does make a valiant and energetic effort to please as many as he can. If someone else says they can do a better job of serving the Menlo Park community I would certainly look at how they believe it can be accomplished and see just what part of the community benefits from these changes. I for one, don't believe it can be done.

As I'm sure you are aware, Tim has a very large and loyal following.

Barbara Jones
(master swimmer, master water polo player, mother of two children who participated in the Children's tri-athlete program) Received on Mon Nov 01 2010 - 18:48:26 PDT