Menlo Swim & Sport Contract Renewal

From: Nicole Cadman <cncadman_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:29:34 -0700

Dear City Council Members:

I am writing in support of Menlo Swim & Sport's contract renewal at Burgess Pool in Menlo Park. As a Masters program member and former competitive swimmer, I have to say that this is the best-run program I have ever swum for. Every morning I wake up for the 5:45AM Masters practice with 50 or so other dedicated swimmers - clearly we must love the program to wake up so early! It would be a shame if all of us were to lose this part of our daily routines, and I can't imagine losing such a valuable community resource.

Best Regards,

Christa Nicole Cadman
454 Laurel Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025 Received on Mon Nov 01 2010 - 15:33:41 PDT