Beverages & More

From: Art Howard <hamico_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:31:23 -0700

Members of the Council:
I will be unable to attend the Council Meeting on November 9,2010 for the hearing of the above mentioned Use Permit Request. However, I would like to state that I oppose a BevMo in our immediate community. I do not believe that it will add any valuable retail alternative options to customers and it certainly is not a convenience or necessity as we have a good number of wine and liquor retailers in the neighborhood to meet our needs. Arthur Howard
86 Fredrick Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027 Received on Mon Nov 01 2010 - 14:35:26 PDT