Stop BevMo!

From: wocka wocka wocka <wockawockawocka_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:41:04 -0700

Hello Friends,

My name is Mike Partelow, I live in San Mateo. My wife and I frequently make weekend visits to Menlo Park for the purpose of visiting Beltramo's, and while we are there, we often have lunch or dinner at local Menlo Park restaurants, and visit other Menlo Park shops. But our main draw is Beltramo's.

There are two BevMo stores within 5 minutes of where I live, yet I choose to drive half an hour to visit Beltramo's, and have been doing so for over 10 years. A BevMo in Menlo Park brings no value to me or my family, and would actively harm a vibrant, independent, and historic Menlo Park business.

Please consider denying the use permit for BevMo and protect local independent businesses.

thank you,
Mike Partelow
147 Dartmouth Road
San Mateo, CA 94402 Received on Mon Nov 01 2010 - 11:46:21 PDT