Regarding Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Christopher M. Balz <christophermbalz_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:29:44 -0700

Greetings,

I just wanted to say that I feel that Menlo Swim and Sport does the best possible job at Burgess Pool. I use the pool regularly (two to four times per week). I am also very impressed by the high rate of utilization of the facility that Menlo Swim and Sport generates. Not only that, but it still never feels crowded.

Thank you,

  Chris Balz Received on Sun Oct 31 2010 - 15:30:06 PDT