Swimming Pool Contract Renewal

From: Lucey Bowen <lucey.bowen_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:41:23 -0700

Dear Sirs;
I was unable to complete the survey regarding this issue, but would like to express my thoughts.
I have found Menlo Swim and Sports management of the pool to be outstanding. I have participated in a range of the programs MSS has provided, including Women's Water Polo, AquaFitness Classes, Master's Swimming and lap swimming at various times in the past five years. MSS maintains a high quality of instructors and life guards. Most importantly MSS is very responsive to its customer's needs and requests, and dedicated to helping citizens to a safe and healthy lifestyle.
Yours truly,
Marjory Lucey Bowen
Resident of Menlo Park since 1993 Received on Sat Oct 30 2010 - 14:41:46 PDT